4403 Dennison Street
Stockton, CA 95202
Objective Seeking employment as IV Nurse in a well known hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Current knowledge of advances in I.V. therapy
- Strong knowledge of IV therapy
- Ability to work cooperatively with patients and family members
- Ability to insert and monitor peripherally placed central venous, mid-line, peripheral I.V. catheters
- Ability to evaluate new products
- IV Nurse, 2007 – Present
- George Washington Medical Faculty Associates, Washington, DC
- Assisted with peripheral I.V. insertions.
- Planned, evaluated and implemented interventions for solving I.V. related patient care problems.
- Participates in research and quality improvement studies related to I.V. therapy.
- Provided the patient and family with psychosocial and emotional support.
- Inserted PICC line and mid-line I.V. catheters.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, University of Washington, Seattle, WA