4151 Hill Haven Drive
Clifton, TX 76634
Job Objective Seeking employment as a Registered Nurse to provide excellent nursing care to my patients.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Broad knowledge of cardiology, nephrology, neurology and emergency medicine
- Ability to ensure efficiency in the nursing process
- Ability to understand and summarize clinical records, laboratory and radiographic data
- Ability to work closely with international families and their representatives
- Solid understanding of nursing concepts, principles, and practices
- Ability to travel
- International Registered Nurse, 2007 – Present
- CTS International Foundation, Denver, CO
- Generated reports regarding individual cases and collaborated with other departments.
- Worked closely with international patients and their families.
- Responsible for facilitating health services for international patients and families.
- Recorded and maintained medical records of patients.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, Illinois State University, Normal, IL