2599 Hemlock Lane
Job Objective Accomplished Infertility Nurse with a broad background seeking a position with hospital that is established.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures related to fertility treatment
- Superb knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance
- Exceptional charting and documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Remarkable administrative and organizational skills
Infertility Nurse, August 2005 – Present
IVF Center Solutions, Harlingen, TX
- Educated patients on complicated medical treatments and procedures.
- Counseled patient and family members throughout the course of treatment and afterwards.
- Monitored and tracked patients through treatment.
- Ensured quality care and adherence to rules and procedures.
- Responded to patient issues and concerns.
- Coordinated with Physician and Patient to facilitate and navigate through treatment and follow up.
Infertility Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Reproductive Specialty Center, Harlingen, TX
- Examined infertility diagnostic tests and treatment plans.
- Administered patient’s medication, treatment plans and test results.
- Educated patient on treatment protocols, medications and infertility procedures.
- Maintained ongoing communication between the Physician and the patient.
- Assisted with Retrievals and Transfers, pre and post op care.
- Maintained Patient Charting, testing and flow sheets.
Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Oakland University, Rochester, MI