216 Park Springs Rd
Columbus, IN 47201
Objective To obtain a position as Industrial Nurse for health maintenance organization, utilizing writing, research, and leadership skills.
- Greater ability to handle the queries and problems of the employees and resolve them efficiently.
- Profound ability to teach people to follow health and safety procedures and healthy lifestyle plans.
- Immense ability to conduct classes in first aid and home nursing for employees.
- Extended ability to monitor employee exposure to hazardous chemicals and undertaking statutory and non-statutory health surveillance.
- Substantial communication and management skills.
Industrial Nurse, 2004 to till date
Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, CA
- Managed the queries of the employees and identified the solution to the problems.
- Educated employees about the importance of health and wellness.
- Maintained employee health records and developed emergency procedures.
- Provided emergency care and prepared accident reports.
- Observed and recorded the condition of patients.
Occupational Health Nurse Certification, 2004
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Yale University, New Haven, CT