251 Thompson Street
La Habra, CA90631
Job Objective Position within the medical practice in order to increase the positive track record of the hospital as a Home Care Nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of nursing care and policies and procedures
- Ability to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations
- Abilityto function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
- Abilityto work collaboratively with team members and enjoy continuous learning
- Proficient in clinical assessments, documentation
- Good organizational and communication skills
Home Care Nurse, August 2005 – Present
MidMichigan Home Care, La Habra, CA
- Conducted initial nursing assessments and evaluations to qualify clients for appropriateness and safety of home infusion therapy.
- Educated clients and caregivers in all procedures and equipment.
- Developed, evaluated and modified client’s plan of care with the client, family and physician.
- Documented clients’ compliance, competence and tolerance to prescribed therapy, interventions and progress.
- Provided direct client care as ordered and allowed by state law.
- Coordinated client’s care with other homecare agencies.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Cisco College, Cisco, TX
1535 Grand St
Lompoc, CA 93436
Objective An experienced and competent nurse looking for a position as Home Care Nurse.
- In-depth knowledge of public health nursing practice and theory.
- Strong positive attitude and positive reinforcement.
- Immense ability to observe accurately and make decisions accordingly.
- Sound ability to work independently, and supervise home health aides.
- Expertise in the care of children with disabilities.
Home Care Nurse, 2004 to till date
Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Stanford, CA
- Provided periodic services to patients at home
- Checked the health of the patient through observation of temperature and blood pressure, body pulse and respiration rates, patient history and symptoms.
- Handled the emergency situation and contacting the authorities.
- Advised patients on diet and other factors that would lead to a healthy recovery.
- Observed patients’ physical, emotional and mental conditions and report any changes to the medical staff.
Home Health Aide Certification, 2004
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
B.S in Nursing, 2003
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN