2466 Woodland Drive
Job Objective To obtain a position in order to maximize my skills as a High School Nurse and also to improve the hospital as a whole through my own skills and abilities.
High School Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Kelly Healthcare Resources, Cherokee, IA
- Ensured that all students are in a safe and healthy environment.
- Administered medication for diabetes, respiratory illness.
- Assisted students as they transport from one class to another.
- Designed and implemented help system for students who are dealing with personal issues.
- Provided students with breakfast, crackers and nutritious snack.
- Monitored flu outbreaks ad symptoms, offering vision and hearing screenings and even checked students for lice.
- Cared for students ill with stomach flu and temperatures during the course of the school day.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent interpersonal and computer skills
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Abilityto learn and participate in the classroom
- Ability to be scheduled the entire situation
- Abilityto focus on academic success
- Abilityto handle and manage a cash collection
Associate of Science in Nursing, Butler County Community College, Butler, PA