2463 Randolph Street
Objective Seeking a position as a positive part of your hospital as a Hemodialysis Nurse.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Abilityto anticipate complications based on collected data
- Abilityto actively seek educational opportunities to improve clinical practice
- Abilityto deal with stressful situations and adapt within the working environment
- Effective assessment and nursing skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to lift and assist patients from stretcher and wheelchair
Hemodialysis Nurse, August 2005 – Present
McLeod Health, Walpole, MA
- Prepared dialyzer and delivery system for use.
- Monitored all equipment in use for correct functioning.
- Performed appropriate terminal cleaning following each treatment.
- Assessed assigned patients before and after each treatment.
- Conducted, monitored, and terminated dialysis treatment.
- Developed plan of nursing care for each treatment and altered the dialysis management, based on standing and current physician’s orders.
Hemodialysis Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
US Veterans Affairs, Walpole, MA
- Performed assessments of patient before dialysis treatment.
- Conducted, monitored and terminated patient’s dialysis treatment.
- Monitored patients and equipment alarms during treatment.
- Interpreted and implemented physician’s orders.
- Documented appropriate information in the medical record per Federal, State, and DSI requirements.
- Assisted in the training of new staff members.
Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Salve Regina University, Newport, RI