2429 Modoc Alley
Objective To obtain a position as a valued employee in your hospital so that I can exercise my experience as a Heart Failure Nurse.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of anatomy, physiology, chemistry and microbiology
- Solid understanding of standards of care and patient care plan development to include age specific patient care practices
- Outstanding knowledge of pharmacology and medication administration
- Amazing nursing and assessment skills
- Superb documentation and communication skills
- Ability to perform invasive procedures associated with area of specialty and provide patient education
Heart Failure Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Pitt County Memorial Hospital, Lakeview, ID
- Assessed, diagnosed and treated patients.
- Developed patient care plans based upon defined area of clinical expertise, risk and overall patient care complexity.
- Administered medications and treatments.
- Collected specimens of body fluids for laboratory and clinical tests.
- Identified desired patient outcomes, evaluated and monitored patient’s outcome and response to care.
- Delegated and determined eligibility of human subjects for research studies.
Heart Failure Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Elkhart General Healthcare System, Lakeview, ID
- Assessed and evaluated data related to discharge education and treatment planning for self-management.
- Analyzed data and formulated Quality Improvement projects based on findings.
- Developed and implemented procedures, processes and tools necessary to improve the care of this population.
- Evaluated care provided by ancillary staff to ensure compliance with plan of care.
- Prepared and maintained medical records and files.
- Participated in production of research publications or presentation of research data.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Bluffton University, Bluffton, OH