4840 Pallet Street
Fairview Park, NY 10603
Job Objective Searching for employment as a Government Nurse who wants the opportunity to use my past expertise to better the hospital as a whole.
Government Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Wisconsin Government, Fairview Park, NY
- Provided direct medical care services to Community Services Board clients.
- Performed psychiatric evaluations and physical examinations.
- Developed treatment plans and prescribed medications.
- Monitored effects and side effect, and provided health education programs.
- Interpreted laboratory work and diagnostic procedures.
- Assessed the client’s state of health by obtaining vital signs and medical history.
Government Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Loudoun County Government, Fairview Park, NY
- Supervised the delivery of quality nursing care to a culturally diverse population.
- Adhered to established policies, standards of care and practices.
- Analyzed the medical and psychosocial needs of the veterans.
- Assisted in the conduct of health care services across the continuum of care.
- Communicated effectively with all internal and external customers.
- Ensured to provide nursing care for adults reflective of an understanding of age specific needs or developmental stage.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of the principles and practices of primary medical care
- Sound knowledge of various laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures
- Ability to perform examinations and tests
- Ability to assess medical records and results of tests
- Strong understanding of demanding profession
- Superior skills to handle physical, mental and emotional issues
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Charter Oak State College, New Britain, CT