237 Eagle Street
Objective Seeking position as a General Nurse and I have the required education and am willing to work harder and continue to grow in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong accomplished nursing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a variety of specialties in the main operating room with an emphasis in vascular and thoracic surgery
- Abilityto deal with stressful situations and adapt within the working environment
- Abilityto work within a team setting
General Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Raleigh General Hospital, Murphysboro, IL
- Managed and trained a team of national staff.
- Supervised therapeutic and supplementary feeding centers.
- Collected and analyzed information about malnutrition within the local population.
- Implemented nutritional surveys.
- Participated and supervised vaccination and health education programs.
- Provided nursing care both by personal intervention and through assignment and delegation to team members.
B.S in Nursing, Beacon College, Leesburg, FL