2295 Stark Hollow Road
Job Objective Looking for employment as a Forensic Nurse for a full time position in order to practice my years of nursing.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong nursing experience in forensic department
- Ability to establish and maintain friendly and cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to accurately perform multiple tasks simultaneously and meet multiple demands
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility in day-to-day actions and duties
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Strong customer service and team orientation
Forensic Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Fairbanks Memorial Hospital, Denver, CO
- Obtained and documented patient history.
- Observed diagnostics and laboratory data and reported abnormal results to the physician(s) and other appropriate caregivers.
- Completed assessment and reassessments according to patient need and as outlined in policy.
- Planned care in collaboration with members of the multidisciplinary team.
- Modified plan of care to reflect changing patient needs based on evaluation of the patient’s status.
- Provided care ensuring compliance with policies and procedures, standards of care, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Delegated and provided nursing supervision in the provision of care to patients by other licensed nurses and other personnel.
Forensic Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Wishard Health Services, Denver, CO
- Evaluated the patient’s and family’s response to care and teaching, and modified plan of care.
- Monitored patient progress towards goals and expected outcomes in collaboration with other health care team members.
- Provided care based on the best evidence available and participated in research activities within clinical practice.
- Conducted education, role development, and orientation of facility personnel, patients, students, families and visitors.
- Supervised nursing staff and participated in the improvement of national nursing quality indicators and outcomes.
- Adhered to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Adrian College, Adrian, MI