2189 Formula Lane
Job Objective Career minded Emergency Room Nurse with many years of experience and the ability to work independently or as a team is seeking a position in a health care organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of nursing process
- Deep knowledge of Nurse Practice Act and Standards of Nursing Practice
- Use the knowledge and practice in Standards of Patient Care
- Huge knowledge of rapidly changing patient care environment
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to serve as a role model in quality of care delivered, manner of dress, and professionalism
Emergency Room Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Spring View Hospital, Rockwall, TX
- Assessed, planned, implemented, and evaluated patient care.
- Managed delivery of patient care safely and effectively.
- Ensured compliance to Standards of Patient Care.
- Adhered to JCAHO, state and local laws and hospital policies.
- Supervised and mentored nursing staff.
- Educated patients and staff about health care.
Bachelor of Science in Emergency Nursing, Amarillo College, Amarillo, TX