2007 Moore Avenue
Fort Worth, TX76106
Job Objective Seeking a position as ED Nurse with a reputable hospital in which my skills and knowledge can help further the development of the hospital.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Extensive clinical experience in Emergency Department
- Deep knowledge of and practices according to the ENA Core Curriculum and Standards of Practice
- Sound knowledge of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and Standards of Nursing Practice in Medical Center
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Exceptional general nursing and emergency nursing skills
- Outstanding management skills
ED Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Washakie Medical Center, Fort Worth, TX
- Provided intensive patient care in the ED.
- Assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated the care of ED patients.
- Coordinated patient care while collaborating with physicians, ED staff members, and ancillary and support services.
- Ensured compliance to hospital policies and the national Emergency Nurses Association Core Curriculum (ENA) and Standards of Practice.
- Participated in departmental projects such as CQI and other departmental process improvement activities.
- Educated patients, families, ED colleagues and EMS providers.
- Completed thorough documentation of the incident and the investigation.
B.S in Nursing and Caring, Columbia College, Columbia, MO