1404 Upland Avenue
Mount Gilead, OH 43338
Job Objective Seeking full time employment as a Community Mental Health Nurse in order to practice my skills daily.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Outstanding knowledge of human anatomy and physiology
- Sound knowledge of team approach to nursing
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments
- Ability to drive a motor car in the performance of IOT duties
Community Mental Health Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Alacare Home Health & Hospice, Mount Gilead, OH
- Provided intensive care to clients in the community.
- Assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated programs of care with and for clients in the community.
- Established and maintained effective inter-team and inter-agency communication.
- Reported practice and workload issues to the Team Manager.
- Educated and encouraged people participation in Care delivery.
- Cared for clients and participated in care planning and meetings, and attended case conferences.
Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Cisco College, Cisco, TX