1354 Briarhill Lane
Wooster, OH 44691
Job Objective Looking for the opportunity to work as a Clinical Nurse Specialist with a qualified hospital and show my expertise in the field.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span
- Solid understanding of teaching and learning theories and principles to foster educational development of patients, families, and staff
- Ability to maintain regular, reliable and punctual attendance
- Ability to hear and communicate with others in a clear, understandable, and professional manner
- Ability to learn and apply new information, knowledge and experiences in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Clinical Nurse Specialist, August 2005 – Present
Overlook Hospital, Wooster, OH
- Assessed, planned, and evaluated specialty population needs through communication with various health team members.
- Developed and presented educational programs and conferences.
- Coordinated with the interdisciplinary health care team in planning individual and population based interventions.
- Managed caseload of patients.
- Provided care to selected outpatients.
Clinical Nurse Specialist, May 2000 – July 2005
Oakwood Heritage Hospital, Wooster, OH
- Assessed and identified researchable clinical problems.
- Documented pertinent research developments, current information and theories in the field of specialization.
- Evaluated the impact of various programs and interventions upon patient care, clinical outcomes, and clinical practice.
- Analyzed data utilizing appropriate statistical methods.
- Developed and implemented programs, which facilitated the attainment of corporate goals.
- Coordinated productive meetings with interdisciplinary team members from across the system.
B.S in Health Sciences – Advanced Patient Care, Bluffton University, Bluffton, OH