3618 Lindale Avenue
Fremont, CA 94536
Objective Seeking job as an Air Ambulance Nurse with a well known medical organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Ability to perform head-to-toe assessment and reassessment
- Solid understanding of emergency medicine
- Critical decision making skills
- Ability to assess a patient and perform necessary resuscitative measures
- Strong nursing and patient care skills
- Air Ambulance Nurse, 2007 – Present
- Hartford Hospital, United States, Hartford, CT
- Quickly assessed a patient and performed resuscitative measures.
- Complied with the air-medical regulations and AHS/AAC policies.
- Ensured high quality patient treatment in the air-medical environment.
- Communicated the patient’s needs and condition to waiting ground personnel to ensure continuity of care.
- Reported on the status of the patient to the medical facility.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2007, San Diego State University, San Diego, CA