1001 Half and Half Drive
Objective Seeking an Acute Dialysis Nurse position that helps utilize my professional experiences for the good of the hospital.
- Licensed nurse with strong experience in providing nursing care to acutely ill patients
- Good knowledge of medical terminology
- Thorough knowledge of safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Good knowledge of on-call rotation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to treat the patients with love and care
Acute Dialysis Nurse, August 2005 – Present
Fresenius Medical Care,Fresno, CA
- Managed admission and ongoing assessments of patients.
- Evaluated effectiveness of care provided as related to short and long term patient goals.
- Developed plan for patient care including actions in anticipation of individual patient needs.
- Documented care provided and patient responses to care in appropriate forms in the patient’s record.
- Planned and provided patient care dialysis for hospital patients.
- Performed patient assessments, administer medications, and ensured the implementation of physician orders.
- Provided dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure, also known as end-stage renal disease (ESRD).
Acute Dialysis Nurse, May 2000 – July 2005
Renal Ventures Management, Fresno, CA
- Provided acute patient care activities in accordance with the Hospital and Company’s policies and procedures.
- Followed protocols and quality initiatives to improve clinical and patient outcomes of the in-patient dialysis patient.
- Documented patient’s initial assessment ensuring adherence to guidelines of the ESRD Network, State and Federal regulatory agencies.
- Evaluated patient’s data and formulated individualized plan of care that included both short and long term goals.
- Reported progress and problems to the patient and multi disciplinary care team.
- Monitored plan of care and made changes in coordination with the multi disciplinary team.
- Enforced and adhered to all HIPPA compliance policies.
B.A in Health Care Management, Emory & Henry College, Emory, VA