4801 Simpson Square
Foss, OK 73647
Job Objective Seeking the position of Produce Buyer in a firm where I will be able to utilize my skills and abilities to maximize profits and customer satisfaction.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Substantial experience in buying perishable produce for clients
- Exceptional knowledge of specific growing season for products
- Remarkable knowledge of buying and pricing systems for produce
- Ability to communicate with customers and vendors for buying process
- Ability to procure appropriate product within appropriate pricing
- Solid understanding of preparing budget and forecast of requirements
- Ability to hold vendors accountable for follow-through in all aspects
Reinhart FoodService L.L.C., Foss, OK
August 2012 – Present
- Negotiated for prices of produce and monitored logistic cost of processes.
- Developed new buying strategies and calculated profitability for business.
- Monitored and analysed sales data of past years and prepared forecast for coming year.
- Ensured compliance to quality standards for procurement processes.
- Developed and maintained professional relationship with internal and external clients.
- Monitored activities of merchandise departments and ensured cleanliness always.
BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc., Foss, OK
May 2009 – July 2012
- Prepared reports to track inventory and every service exceptions.
- Performed negotiation and monitored cost of goods.
- Ensured efficient delivery of products to stores and distribution centre.
- Maintained and sanitized every equipment utilized in produce buying process.
- Coordinated with coordinator and assisted in display of products to facilitate sales.
- Developed and maintained professional relationships with vendors, brokers and store personnel.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Stetson University, DeLand, FL