435 Cliffside Drive
Oneonta, NY 13820
Job Objective Hardworking Print Buyer seeking employment with a challenging organization in which to enhance my experience in the field and to help company meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in monitoring print production activities for corporate businesses
- Sound knowledge of creative suite and colour management tools
- Profound knowledge of supply chain activities and processes
- Ability to monitor budget and prepare reports for expenditure
- Ability to perform quality assurance tests on printing materials and equipment’s
- Proficient with MRP, DRP, MPS experience in ERP software packages
- Wide knowledge of color management and print quality assurance systems
Horizon Media, Inc., Oneonta, NY
August 2012 – Present
- Supervised printing processes and maintained overall quality for every material.
- Coordinated with vendors and obtained estimates of cost and performed required negotiations.
- Performed research to ensure compliance to creative requirements of business.
- Monitored projects and procured necessary external and internal resources for project.
- Ensured compliance to departmental procedures for printing jobs with external vendors.
- Coordinated with design team and vendors and assisted to resolve every issues.
Manpower Inc., Oneonta, NY
May 2009 – July 2012
- Ensured every proof has necessary signatures prior to sending it for printing.
- Monitored and if required resolve every issues in design files for implementation.
- Ensured compliance to BMS purchasing policies and procedures for department.
- Prepared work and purchase orders and resolved any billing process issue.
- Assisted to reconcile purchase orders and invoices for projects.
- Administered and recommended improvements to standards operating procedures for purchases.
Bachelor’s Degree in Retail Management
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA