543 Zappia Drive
Lakeside Park, KY 41017
Job Objective Seeking work as Apparel Merchandiser with growing business where I can put my training and experience to good use.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in retail merchandising of apparel
- Expertise in creating visual presentations
- Proficient with Merchandising key performance indicators and financials
- Profound knowledge of visual merchandising terms and tasks
- Ability to balance the immediate and long term needs of the department
- Excellent knowledge of PC based systems such as Windows, Excel, Lotus and Word
- Strong negotiating, listening, verbal, written and presentation skills
Eddie Bauer, Lakeside Park, KY
August 2005 – Present
- Approved product details and resolved fit, quality and delivery issues.
- Developed catalog layouts with Merchandising and Creative Services teams.
- Read, analyzed and reacted to current business trends.
- Assisted in the preparation of the seasonal catalog and web photo shoots.
Intimate Apparel, Lakeside Park, KY
May 2000 – July 2005
- Developed and managed all stages of product lifecycle and strategy.
- Researched, analyzed and made recommendations regarding opportunities.
- Managed stages of product lifecycle from concept to style adoption.
- Developed, communicated and presented new product concepts.
Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Designing
Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA