543 Dark Hollow Road
Orfordville, WI 53576
Job Objective To increase value of the company through excellence as a School Bus Mechanic.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in maintenance and repairing of school bus and trucks
- Sound knowledge of the general maintenance of the vehicle
- Profound knowledge of the transmission and suspension system of the vehicle
- Ability to follow all safety rules and regulations
- Ability to inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms and wheel bearings
- Ability to adjust and replace brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts and screws
- Ability to troubleshoot air and hydraulic brake and resolve any related malfunction
School Bus Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Bonneville Joint School, Orfordville, WI
- Performed preventative maintenance on the vehicles.
- Maintained the vehicles by regularly checking for lubrication, changing fluids and tyre rotation.
- Prepared records of the maintenance work carried and repair work done on the vehicles.
- Administered the services on the complex operations such as filed texts and electrical repairs.
- Provided roadside emergency services when required.
School Bus Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Botetourt Public Schools, Orfordville, WI
- Maintained the daily bus inspection check list.
- Coordinated with the vendors for repairs done outside the facility.
- Performed the repairs according to the DOT sheets.
- Maintained the inventory for the bus parts such as tyres.
- Performed preventative maintenance according to the specified standards.
High School Diploma, Rison High School, Rison, AR