932 Grey Fox Farm Road
Houston, TX 77063
Job Objective Packaging Mechanic position that utilizes my prior skills and enables me to make a positive contribution to the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in high speed packaging and processing equipment
- Sound knowledge of safety requirements in the facility
- Deep knowledge of designing technical training plans for the production personnel
- Ability to troubleshoot equipments and resolve the problem
- Ability to check the day codes and the others equipment that require coding
- Ability to visually inspect component parts for compliance with quality standards
- Proficient in labeling the products and arranging them in the right carton
Packaging Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
GL MEZZETTA, INC., Houston, TX
- Maintained the machinery and carried preventive maintenance according to the prescribed SOP Standards.
- Monitored all the safety rules in the work area.
- Regulated the working of the machinery in way that improved the productivity of the equipment.
- Assembled and reassembled the equipment according to the need of the pharmaceutical products.
- Interpreted and read the manual to understand the functioning of the equipments and their emergency switches.
- Performed the start up functions of machines to ensure its smooth functioning.
Packaging Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
The Hershey Company, Houston, TX
- Studied and interpreted the machine instructions and the various manuals.
- Maintained all equipment and a clean work area.
- Monitored and prepared the daily production schedule and checked that all equipments are in accordance to the schedule.
- Maintained documents of all the process carried in the facility.
- Performed the basic preventative maintenance on the equipment.
High School Diploma, Rutland High School, Macon, GA