2403 Spring Haven Trail
Mountain View, NJ 7470
Career Objective Seeking employment as a Lead Mechanic.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of the mechanical, plumbing and electrical codes along with national and local fire codes
- Operational knowledge of the necessary DOT requirements
- Profound knowledge of computer and different software such as CLS
- Ability to interpret wiring schematics, plumbing and blueprint readings
- Ability to interpret troubleshoot and maintain system such as ELEC, HVAC, MECH and plumbing
- Exceptional ability to work for long hours and meet deadlines
- Ability to plan and execute a project completely
- Familiarity with OSHA requirement in order to maintain logbook and records
Lead Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Denihan Hospitality Group, Mountain View, NJ
- Arranged the work orders of the Custodial and Maintenance Staff on daily basis.
- Coordinated with vendors and service providers for services.
- Administered the HVAC systems and the computerized conveyor.
- Maintained and repaired mechanical systems such as roll off, front-end loader, heavy equipment and other vehicles.
- Assigned work for maintenance to shop personnel, mechanics and PM mechanics.
- Checked the vehicle for repairs needed and made repairs and replacements accordingly.
- Developed paperwork for vehicles such as the repair needed and the time needed for the repair.
High School Diploma, Newberry High School, Newberry, FL