4758 Columbia Road
Holly Oak, DE 19809
Job Objective To obtain a position as an Industrial Mechanic where my special skill-set can be utilized to its fullest potential to help improve the company as a whole.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Expertise in the working with refrigeration, pneumatic and hydraulic machinery
- Sound knowledge of mechanical drawings and electrical systems
- Profound knowledge of the building automations systems
- Working knowledge of Programmable Logic Controllers, AC/DC motors and controls
- Ability to interpret the instruction by the manufacturers and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with common hand tools and able to make quick decisions
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- Ability to lift 50 lbs weight
Industrial Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
General Atomics, Holly Oak, DE
- Operated mechanical devices and determined any malfunctions by listening to the sounds emitted.
- Disassembled the equipment to remove defective parts by using cranes, power and hand tools, hoists and safety lock-out devices.
- Determined the defect in equipment by testing the texture of the parts and suggesting dimensional changes of equipment.
- Replaced and repaired the defective part, lubricated and cleaned the parts.
- Modified the control instruments and the functioning part of the equipment.
Industrial Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Goodyear, Holly Oak, DE
- Repaired and troubleshoot hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
- Maintained and overhauled air compressors, sewer system, pump and transfer pumps.
- Regulated chemical injection water treatment to maintain the chemical balance of water.
- Designed the sketches, layouts and prints to facilitate repair and modifications required for the working of mechanical system.
- Worked in accordance with the regulations of the organization.
High School Diploma, Washington High School, Fresno, CA