297 Valley View Drive
Newton, MA 2160
Job Objective To secure a position as a Hydraulic Mechanic in a premier company and industry leader and to use my past experiences in the present work environment to better enhance the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in installation and maintenance of hydraulic equipment
- Thorough knowledge of the hydraulic circuits using fixed pumps and axial piston pumps
- Ability to interpret and comprehend engineering drawings, applying codes, wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Familiarity with hydraulic, electrical and overhauling engines and transmissions
- Ability to handle heavy items and work in extreme weather conditions
- Skilled to use the common hand tools and lift weights up to 60 pounds
Hydraulic Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Chesapeake Energy Corporation, Newton, MA
- Analyzed the drawing for hydraulic machinery and initiated its manufacturing.
- Studied electrical and hydraulic drawing along with general arrangement drawings.
- Assembled hydraulic components by hand tools.
- Performed wielding work on components such as piping, carbon steel and stainless steel.
- Fabricated hose assemblies, piping and tubing with hand tools and bench mounted equipment’s.
- Maintained the hydraulic machines with the help of bench mounted power tools.
Hydraulic Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
RDL Energy Services, Newton, MA
- Remodeled the components such as cylinders, valves, motors and pumps.
- Installed various systems and components, along with trouble shooting the closed loop system.
- Maintained and painted all manufactured assemblies.
- Repaired and maintained the control systems for low and high voltage.
- Assisted mechanics in testing the all the assemblies in the plant.
High School Diploma, Saint Gregory High School, Chicago, IL