292 Roosevelt Wilson Lane
Fontana, CA 92335
Objective To seek employment in a position which allows me to show and practice my Heavy Diesel Mechanic experience in the industry and to develop new skills and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with diesel equipment and industrial lift repairs
- Deep knowledge of electrical systems, semi-truck transmissions, brake systems, diesel engines and air conditioning
- Sound knowledge of air and hydraulic jacks, power and hand tools, tyre repair, welders and grinders
- Familiarity with electrical, schematic, wiring, welding ,plumbing and sheet metal
- Ability to work with hand tools and lift a weight of up to 50 lbs
Heavy Diesel Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Anglogold Ashanti, Fontana, CA
- Diagnosed and repaired all parts of heavy truck and equipment.
- Maintained work orders and completed the forms.
- Regulated emergency services and road calls during business hours and emergencies.
Heavy Diesel Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Penn Detroit Diesel-Allison/Penn Power Systems, Fontana, CA
- Diagnosed and repaired charging systems, cooling system, electrical and comprehending the common fault codes in equipment’s.
- Repaired and replaced electric generator, hydraulic pump and product flow of cryogenic.
- Fabricated the equipment by plumbing, soldering, welding and cutting.
- Studied and developed repair orders, preventive measures schedules, inventory forms and repair forecast.
- Comprehended diagrams, computer and other research material to locate parts.
- Coordinated with customers on repair time taken, troubleshooting, availability of equipments and to get status update.
High School Diploma, Deland High School, Deland, FL