150 Stratford Drive
Honolulu, HI 96814
Job Objective To obtain a Construction Equipment Mechanic position in the industry in which to practice and exert my years of experience to better help the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong maintenance and repair experience with heavy construction equipment’s
- Sound knowledge of welding such as MIG, TIG and ARC and fabrication
- Deep knowledge of diesel engines, electrical and hydraulic components
- Ability to work at all hours and lift 40-50 lbs
- Skilled at operating front end loaders, off-highway trucks, hydraulic and cable crawler cranes and material separating plant systems
- Familiarity about commercial construction, Oil and Gas industry, Mining, Alternative energy (wind and Solar) and infrastructure
Construction Equipment Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
STAR Equipment Ltd, Honolulu, HI
- Maintained heavy construction equipment such as off- highway trucks, hydraulic cranes, front end loaders, cable crawler cranes and material separating plant systems.
- Monitored onsite preventative maintenance, troubleshooting the equipments and the repairing and replacing parts accordingly.
- Maintained cleanliness of work areas by covering it with protective materials to prevent damage from grease, soil and stain marks.
- Assisted in repaired, installation and modification of equipment’s and other components.
- Regulated the working by tightening connections, cleaning and lubricating small motors, changing filters and bearings.
Construction Equipment Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
The Fishel Company, Honolulu, HI
- Maintained and repaired hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic, electrical equipment along with preventive maintenance.
- Diagnosed the problem then replaced or repaired equipments accordingly, along with disassembling and reassembling the units.
- Maintained regular checks and checked components such as hoses, fluid levels, belts, tires, brakes and clutches.
- Fortified motor driven equipment by changing filters and lubrication.
- Maintained the service logs by recording details for motor and vehicle equipment.
High School Diploma, Tremont High School, Tremont, IL