955 Eden Drive
Mira Loma, CA 91752
Job Objective To seek employment in a position which allows me to show and practice my Automobile Mechanic experience in the industry and to develop new skills and abilities.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with maintenance and repair of automobiles, trucks and engine driven equipment’s
- Sound knowledge of the internal automobile combustion engines, and the associated tools and equipment’s
- Ability to maintain and repair cars and light trucks
- Ability to performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of automotive equipment
- Ability to read, write, understand and follow instructions
- Ability to discuss vehicle problems with customers effectively
Automobile Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
Randstad US, Mira Loma, CA
- Repaired brake systems after diagnosing the problem.
- Maintained the facility and the associated equipment’s.
- Repaired the front end such as struts, alignments and shocks.
- Assisted and helped other team members in their work.
- Repaired electrical systems such as charging and starting.
Automobile Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Mira Loma, CA
- Assisted technicians in technical activities
- Maintained and repaired exhaust, primary and advanced fuel ignition, brake and hydraulic, suspension and alignment, electrical, air conditioning and other computer systems.
- Explained technical diagnosis to non -mechanical individuals, including both non technical employees as well as customers whenever required.
- Specialized in technical information and techniques in automotive technology by regularly attending formal sessions on the same.
High School Diploma, Challenge Charter High School, Oroville, CA