1196 Webster Street
Keyport, NJ 7735
Job Objective Air Conditioning Mechanic at a small, dependable agency.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with maintenance and repair of Air-conditioning and HVAC systems
- Wide knowledge of refrigeration, controls, electricity, chemical treatment and HVAC systems
- Sound knowledge of Air-conditioning equipment assembly, installation and repair
- Ability to interpret instructions and specifications and maintain equipment accordingly
- Ability to install, maintain and troubleshoot a wide range of air conditioners
Air Conditioning Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
American Systems Group, Keyport, NJ
- Repaired compressors and other related components of the Air Conditioning unit.
- Diagnosed problems and made necessary repairs on large air conditioning system.
- Regularly checked for leaks and overloads through visual and audible examination of the equipment and other necessary components.
- Maintained the equipment by reassembling the evaporators, condensers and receivers, repackaging the valves.
- Operated hand tools, test equipment and instruments along with wielding equipment and shop machines.
Air Conditioning Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Architect Of The Capitol, Keyport, NJ
- Regularly inspected the equipment for installation, alteration and maintenance as permitted by the HVAC certification.
- Fabricated the equipment to install and maintain the machinery.
- Repaired the pressure steam, hot boilers, pumping units, vacuum pumps, boiler feed pumps and other auxiliary equipment.
- Installed, replaced and repaired the air heating and the duct system and programmed the Automatic Building System Controls.
- Studied the blue prints and made the working sketches from them.
- Maintained records and prepared reports on the estimated cost of labor and equipment.
High School Diploma, Glendale High School, Glendale, CA