2047 Wright Court
Birmingham, AL 35221
Objective Seeking a position as an A C Mechanic in a highly established firm that will further boost my career.
- Strong air-condition maintenance and repair experience
- Sound knowledge of air conditioning and cooling towers
- Familiarity with chemical treatments used in the towers and electrical stats and their specifications
- Skilled at adjusting, calibrating, repairing, and replacing electronic, electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic control systems and device
- Wide knowledge of operation and installation of a variety of complete HVAC systems
- Ability to diagnose the problem in a machinery and repair the equipment in pressure situations
- Good understanding of blueprints, control drawings and other electrical schematics
A C Mechanic, August 2005 – Present
L-3 Communications, Birmingham, AL
- Operated and maintained air conditioning equipment in an industrial plant.
- Conducted inspections on air conditioning, ventilating; components of the AC machinery.
- Diagnosed the malfunctions in the machinery and made necessary repairs even electrical when needed.
- Maintained the Building Automated Control System (BACS) to check on the proper functioning of air handlers, heating systems, chilled water system.
- Repaired the Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment, chiller starters, control circuits, sensors and Digital controls.
A C Mechanic, May 2000 – July 2005
Northrop Grumman, Birmingham, AL
- Supervised the proper working of the HVAC system, used computer workstations, handheld network terminals and laptops to check the building automatic system.
- Maintained the proper CFM flow, building pressurization, adequate outdoor air supply to facilitate good air inside.
- Repaired dysfunctional equipment and performed scheduled checks on air conditioning, heating, ventilating and refrigeration units.
- Maintained the records of temperatures, service schedules, call and replacements if any.
High School Diploma, Westview Junior-Senior High School, Topeka, IN