4249 Liberty Avenue
Placentia, CA 92670
Job Objective Searching for the right opportunity to enhance my skills and broaden my experience by filling the position of Workshop Manager being offered by your company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing various complex hydro metallurgical plans and developing various training programs
- Proficient with CMMS systems
- Huge knowledge of welding applications and rebuilding activities
- Immense ability to work independently and improve process
- Exceptional ability to interact with customers
- Wide knowledge of inventory management practices in an operational setting
- Excellent Microsoft application skills
- Ability to manage inventory
- Ability to maintainknowledge on various products and services
FMC Technologies, Placentia, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Analyzed product failures and identified root cause and prepared resolutions for problems.
- Developed and trained various Workshop technicians.
- Managed work and ensured compliance to all standardized processes.
- Developed programs and analyzed internal issues and recommended corrective actions.
- Provided technical support to all workshop employees.
- Supervised effective working of technicians and maintained all equipment appropriately.
- Monitored customer equipments and made necessary repair work and calibrated processes.
- Participated in management meetings for various operations.
Amey plc, Placentia, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed applications for safety and training programs and prepared programs for risk awareness.
- Supervised everyday activities and ensured productivity maintenance for daily group.
- Managed effective working of all equipments and maintained it according to standards.
- Ensured compliance to all environmental standards and safety issues on sites.
- Evaluated performance of all group members.
- Designed and implemented medium term work in assistance with mechanical general supervisor.
Cybercoders, Placentia, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted departments and preformed tests on all third party equipments in quality management issues.
- Developed specific training plans and ensured adherence to work.
- Maintained new products and ensured product familiarity.
- Provided support to all operations on a 24/7 basis.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Hondros College, Westerville, OH