3641 Turkey Pen Lane
Dothan, AL 36303
Job Objective Seeking Workforce Manager position with reputable organization in which my experience can be a positive influence on the growth of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in developing educational programs and ensured quality work in call center environment
- Huge working knowledge of Verint software
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft office and other web based applications
- Remarkable ability to multitask and maintain all deadlines
- Exceptional ability to plan and manage large scale projects
- Good understanding of call center workforce management tools
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to provide optimal customer services
- Proficient in workforce management tools
Sykes Enterprises, Dothan, AL
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and evaluated various activities on a regular basis.
- Prepared schedules for workforce and provided regular reports for same.
- Designed long term strategies and monitored immediate need for workforce.
- Monitored change requests and hired individuals for shift needs.
- Maintained schedule for database and updated it as required.
- Analyzed call center operations and implemented various call center technologies.
DOW, Dothan, AL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Performed call audits and assessed soft skills and documented process.
- Prepared schedules and made required adjustments to same.
- Analyzed process, identified training requirements and communicated findings to management team.
- Coordinated with workforce analyst and ensured proper handling of call spikes.
- Assisted analyst and determined vacation allocation for all employees.
- Monitored off phone activities and managed resources.
Red Ventures, Inc., Dothan, AL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered workforce development program and prepared strategic plans.
- Prepared policy documents and managed all required approvals.
- Managed all special project funds and provided support to workforce preparation.
- Managed all form activities and ensured compliance to federal relations.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management
Berea College, Berea, KY