322 Neville Street
Sunman, IN 47041
Job Objective Would like to be considered for Website Content Manager at your company where I can be of service to those employees who would be on my team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in developing website content and managing content management systems
- Exceptional knowledge of web languages such as HTML and XML
- Deep knowledge of SEO and content writing
- Remarkable ability to manage a multiple projects and complete work according to deadlines
- Outstanding ability to develop content for website
- Working knowledge of popular content management systems
- Good understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- Excellent skills to perform troubleshoot on web issues
- Ability to rewrite and edit content
Website Content Manager
Dominion Enterprises, Sunman, IN
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various teams and developed web projects.
- Developed and maintained a master calendar for editorial and marketing work for website.
- Designed standards for various web publishing techniques and developed content.
- Performed site audits and ensured compliance to guidelines.
- Provided technical support to local content managers.
- Trained subordinates on various content management guidelines.
- Maintained knowledge on all upcoming website technologies and blogs.
- Documented all website changes and improvements on site.
Website Content Specialist
Creative Solutions Services, Sunman, IN
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed and edited content for websites for various events and news.
- Managed content management system and uploaded content on it on a regular basis.
- Coordinated with staff members and obtained content for websites.
- Designed and modified graphic software for site.
- Analyzed various website metrics and prepared report son same.
- Maintained social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
Website Content Coordinator
BayCare, Sunman, IN
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with website stakeholders and updated site as per requirement.
- Organized incoming content and catalogued data for website users.
- Analyzed content summarized it and documented results for website users.
- Provided technical support to clients and users.
- Managed metadata files on various content management systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism
Carl Sandburg College, Galesburg, IL