2107 Locust Court
Los Angeles, CA 90017
Job Objective Experienced Web Production Manager seeks a new career path where I can put my experience to use for the benefit of the company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands on experience in managing technical production for websites and working on HTML and JAVA script
- Outstanding knowledge of web site architecture and design
- Deep knowledge of various web server software and web analytics tools
- Proficient with Adobe CS3, ActionScript and MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with CSS, HTML, PHP, and other Web programming languages
- Wide knowledge of Apache, Microsoft IIS, ColdFusion and databases
- Ability to develop websites with cross-browser compatibility – IE, Mozilla/Firefox, Safari , Opera, Chrome
- Ability to translate technical information into non technical
- Ability to incorporate new technologies in processes
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Web Production Manager
John Wiley & Sons, Los Angeles, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and produced graphic elements of a website.
- Coordinated with online marketing teams and prepared backup for all information.
- Performed troubleshoot on various web groups and validated necessary codes.
- Designed implementation plans and prepared project management policies and standards.
- Assisted customers in developing web site structure and incorporating technologies and special features.
- Analyzed business processes and resolved all issues with help of automated processes.
- Determined site architecture in coordination with network administrators and restricted access of required.
- Managed database integration web projects on a regular basis.
Web Production Designer
24seven, Los Angeles, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Administered coding of all emails or modified existing codes.
- Performed all processes for email campaign production and coded it from HTML.
- Scheduled campaigns and prepared dynamic content for same.
- Designed various email templates and banners to be uploaded on website.
- Performed Quality control tests on landing pages through various browsers.
- Coordinated with various stakeholders and ensured compliance to required standards.
Web Production Facilitator
Arvinmeritor, Los Angeles, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with project managers and assigned tasks to all front end developers.
- Monitored development teams and resolved all issues related to delivery of project.
- Developed project schedule managed regular status updates on same.
- Identified all issues in processes and ensured its timely resolution.
- Evaluated work of developers and ensured optimal quality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design
Haskell Indian Nations University, Lawrence, KS