3702 Arthur Avenue
Joliet, IL 60435
Job Objective To secure a position as Web Product Manager and to be considered a valued member of your team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing online consumer website and designed product.
- Operational knowledge of database website.
- Exceptional knowledge web applications and SharePoint Design
- Immense ability to analyze and integrate all customer requirements
- Deep ability to manage projects and work according to advertiser requirement
- Familiarity in HTML and database technologies
- Proven track record of developing and launching online consumer products
- Ability to understand and integrate customer needs and motivations
Web Product Manager
T-Mobile, Joliet, IL
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday activities of development process from conceptualization to implementation.
- Coordinated with various teams and developed strategies and schedules for projects.
- Analyzed implementation process and recommended solutions to achieve optimal results.
- Assisted in performing front and back end development processes.
- Participated in meetings with stakeholders and recommended best practices and resolved it.
- Developed and maintained templates for standard digital assets.
- Managed all multimedia products for website.
- Worked with development and acquisition teams for corporate websites.
Web Product Analyst
GE Capital, Joliet, IL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed life cycle implementation and customized projects as required.
- Prepared functional requirements and specification for projects and ensured workflow.
- Administered project working and ensured timely delivery of projects.
- Developed new products and enhancements for new and prospective clients.
- Provided support to product development team and designed functional requirements.
- Evaluated Quality Assurance test plans and scripts and ensured effective implementation on process.
Web Product Designer
Border Stylo, Joliet, IL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed user interface for various software and hardware products.
- Prepared functionality of design specifications.
- Designed various prototypes and prepared navigational structures.
- Prepared selling designs for product group.
- Managed various external design and production teams.
Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering
Fort Valley State University, Fort Valley, GA