1837 Cimmaron Road
Tustin, CA 92680
Job Objective Seeking Web Development Manager Position with the perfect company that gives me the opportunity to learn and gain more experience in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in designing web applications and managing large developer teams working on Dreamweaver and Fireworks
- Exceptional knowledge of project management
- Huge knowledge of HTML websites and its maintenance
- Immense ability to manage multiple planned and unplanned activities
- Deep ability to
- Skilled to perform video and audio coding for website
- Outstanding skills to develop web applications for mobile devices
- Solid understanding of data optimization techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint and .Net environment
- Good understanding of web site design, usability, optimization requirements
- Familiarity in developing package products for e commerce
Web Development Manager
Custom Search Group, Inc., Tustin, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed everyday activities of web development project management and ensured efficient working.
- Scheduled project status and maintained project status reports on a regular basis.
- Administered production of entire website and its related applications.
- Monitored quality of all project deliverables and communicated all necessary information to stakeholders.
- Managed a team a software developers and ensured compliance to established standards.
- Coordinated with vendors and management and provided regular project status to same.
- Assisted various disciplinary teams and initiated software development process.
- Trained developers in various resource processes and assisted in managing it on a regular basis.
Web Development Expert
Robert Half Technology, Tustin, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared web development process and ensured compatibility with various internet browsers.
- Developed processes to ensure smooth workflow.
- Performed troubleshoot on web content management and monitored loading speed of website.
- Designed various web pages for iphone and Blackberry devices.
- Monitored graphics and page design and ensured compliance and district standards.
- Documented systems and provided regular updates on system.
Web Development Consultant
Request Technology, Tustin, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed various web applications and other related components.
- Prepared and documented software specifications and performed regular test on software.
- Performed troubleshoot on process and performed required configurations.
- Planned projects and prepared component specifications.
- Coordinated with various teams and provided regular reports on status of projects.
- Assisted teams in preparing required reports both verbally as well as in written form.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY