2385 Hall Valley Drive
Elkins, WV 26241
Job Objective Searching for work as Web Content Manager with a company seeking a hard working employee.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing content migration and developing oracle applications and tools
- Deep knowledge of content management applications, Content Management System
- Outstanding knowledge web user interface and its concepts
- Immense ability to adapt to changing environment and made decisions
- Ability to manage project life cycle effectively
- Exceptional skills in web design and prepared strategies
- Skilled to perform SEO and metadata research
- Familiarity in Google analytics and omniture
- Strong writing, editing skills and communication skills
- Proficient in image editing tools
Web Content Manager
JCPenney, Inc, Elkins, WV
October 2008 – Present
- Administered in development of various online marketing initiatives.
- Managed online content, performed editing and proofread all content.
- Coordinated with marketing departments and developed master calendar for content in a year.
- Analyzed website and recommended various testing programs for content.
- Developed and maintained content for website.
- Assisted with design and marketing teams and developed site content.
- Prepared reports to be presented to various senior managers and clients.
- Provided technical support to IT support staff.
Web Content Specialist
CIGNA, Elkins, WV
August 2003 – September 2008
- Coordinated with project sponsors and managing editors and developed project scope and managed content accordingly.
- Developed content matrix and prepared various metadata values for content.
- Designed content for website, evaluated content and edited it as required.
- Ensured compliance to all editorial style while preparing content for websites.
- Performed troubleshoot on content and performed tests on same.
- Scheduled timeline and maintained status reports for completion of content.
Web Content Developer
Invesco, Elkins, WV
May 1998 – July 2003
- Coordinated with eTechnology process and developed website grids and updated process as necessary.
- Developed Adobe Acrobat documents and maintained all fill in forms.
- Analyzed web practices and researched various technologies for various interface designs.
- Documented all process and ensured efficient working of content process.
- Worked with web content developer and supervised working of large projects.
- Assisted other departments and managed all content requests.
Master’s Degree in Journalism & Mass Communication
Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO