4974 Dye Street
Chandler, AZ 85225
Job Objective I would like to secure Water Manager Position with a growing company where I can utilize my training and skills.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing energy management program and developing watershed management strategies
- Outstanding knowledge of regional and federal regulations regarding various water
- Deep knowledge of water hydrology modeling techniques
- Remarkable ability to interpret various environmental regulations
- Sound ability to analyze system and make corrections
- Skilled to manage various types of water systems
- Exceptional skills to maintain various methods and materials of water systems
- Proficient in managing various climate change and managing water system
ITT Corporation, Chandler, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Developed various business strategies for water systems.
- Managed wastewater projects and developed marketing activities accordingly.
- Maintained good relationships with clients and assisted in working.
- Prepared and submitted proposals for various contracts.
- Administered infrastructure projects and provided design inputs for same.
- Trained staff for various water projects and mentored staff if required.
- Designed and executed water conservation plans for various projects.
- Determined various water conservation tools and designed green technologies.
GE Energy, Chandler, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Prepared designs for various water resource assignments.
- Ensured optimal quality of water, efficient quantity in all watershed projects.
- Planned projects and conducted research prior to designing and analyzed all information collected.
- Developed various policies and programs and recommended technical solutions for same.
- Prepared presentation and conducted workshop for various clients.
- Managed efficient working of projects and prepared schedules for project deliverables.
United Water, Chandler, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained water treatment systems and operated equipments in water distribution system.
- Supervised work of water plant technicians, operators and laborers with help of Utilities Manager.
- Developed and implemented policies and procedures for effective treatment and distribution of water.
- Administered everyday activities and scheduled work to staff and evaluated work.
- Ensured compliance to all environmental, safety and health policies,
- Prepared records of preventative maintenance carried on process and equipments.
Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
Mississippi Valley State University, Itta Bena, MS