374 Cherry Tree Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Job Objective Seeking a career as Warranty Manager in which I can use my skills and experience to grow with company and become a valued member of the team.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing excellent customer services, managing working of warehouses and monitoring working of project
- Operational knowledge of wireless infrastructure systems
- Remarkable ability to manage multiple projects and complete it on deadline
- Ability to develop and manage projects
- Skilled to develop and give presentations
- Exceptional skills to provide customer services
- Familiarity in identifying and resolving issues
- Proficient in working on Viso and Microsoft Access
Dana Corp, Jacksonville, FL
October 2008 – Present
- Administered everyday activities of warranty programs.
- Monitored all logs for claims, investigated each individual case and managed billing request for same.
- Coordinated with flied market experts and warranty service providers and resolved all warranty issues.
- Managed all warranty data and generated regular reports on same.
- Collaborated with supply chain group and resolved all product faults.
- Performed audits on warranty cost management and identified any discrepancies.
- Assisted key clients in resolving all warranty related claims.
DynCorp International LLC., Jacksonville, FL
August 2003 – September 2008
- Trained team on all company policies and warranty procedures.
- Analyzed and developed new performance standards for products.
- Monitored inventory and managed movements of all physical goods.
- Managed inventory and resolved all discrepancies in same.
- Supervised all employees in Inventory control and Quality Auditing teams.
- Assisted all employees in improving process efficiency.
URS Corporation, Jacksonville, FL
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored all customer products for warranty claims and ensured its repair and re shipment.
- Coordinated with customers and ensured timely delivery of return goods.
- Managed all warranty claims by customer and investigated reason of return.
- Analyzed and interpreted all procedures and guidelines.
- Collaborated with warranty team and determined status of all customer activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Kendall College, Evanston, IL