3235 Coplin Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85003
Job Objective To obtain a position as Visual Manager with an established company in where I can enhance my skills and help the company to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in styling mannequins, managing various corporate color sets and administered retail fashion
- Huge knowledge of patterns and textures
- Exceptional knowledge of fashion trends and forecasts
- Outstanding ability to create new trends for stores
- Ability to manage and develop visual merchandising standards
- Proficient with InDesign, Illustrator, Office and PhotoShop
- Sound understanding of fashion trends and forecasted future trends
Walt Whitman Mall, Phoenix, AZ
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with various teams and developed in store merchandise presentations.
- Developed presentations for product placement displays and prepared in store merchandise.
- Managed all merchandising strategies and provided necessary support to implement it.
- Documented presentations, recorded merchandise photographs and prepared visual presentation guides.
- Monitored new store openings, field training and managed working of all corporate events.
- Determined lifestyle brand through various visuals and preparing merchandise for stores.
- Trained visual team in managing window displays and providing appropriate fitting to mannequins.
- Supervised working on in store visual staff.
Free Standing Store, Phoenix, AZ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Conducted various researches on various lifestyle concepts and trends.
- Developed various floor plans and prepared sketches of designs.
- Identified ways and enhanced layout of store and utilized space.
- Determined mannequins and its dress and used lighting of show windows to display it.
- Organized displays for promotional events.
- Established mock stores for company according to design plans.
GUESS Inc., Phoenix, AZ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed visual techniques and integrated shop designs.
- Managed and implemented all visual communications of fashion reports and registered mails.
- Coordinated with visual teams and ensured compliance with visual communications.
- Performed tests in merchandise and checked stores viability.
- Assisted Brand Creative services with various merchandise tests.
- Monitored weekly merchandise test results.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH