4540 Norma Avenue
Alto, TX 75925
Job Objective Hard-working, self-motivated Vendor Relationship Manager seeks a full-time position with reputable organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing IT vendor contracts, selection process and developing performance indicators for vendors
- Expertise in vendor management
- Profound knowledge of accounting procedures and processes
- Deep knowledge of supply chain
- Remarkable ability to develop and presentations for clients
- Outstanding ability to summarize large data for vendors
- Proficient in providing optimal customer services
- Familiarity in retail technology and its processes
Vendor Relationship Manager
Kinecta Federal Credit Union, Alto, TX
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and maintained good working relations with vendors.
- Administered all contracts and developed initiatives for enterprises.
- Oversaw all procurement and RFP processes and issued necessary purchase orders.
- Managed all classification programs for vendors.
- Coordinated with various departments made site visits and prepared vendor plans.
- Analyzed and prepared reports on vendor spend and demand.
- Ensured optimal services from vendors and maintained score cards for each individual vendor.
- Assisted stakeholders and sponsors and developed initiatives for vendors and departments.
Vendor Relations Supervisor
Discover Financial Services, Alto, TX
August 2003 – September 2008
- Monitored vendor and identified all issues in delivery process and resolved it.
- Maintained good relationship with vendors and ensured cost effective methods.
- Ensured vendors maintain quality of services and incorporated all organization standards.
- Assisted Distribution Centre managers and identified opportunities for improvement.
- Analyzed supply chain and prepared reports for effectiveness of programs.
- Organized monthly meetings and evaluated work of each vendor.
Vendor Relations Representative
AFLAC, Alto, TX
May 1998 – July 2003
- Monitored vendor work and identified all issues and recommended resolution to prevent its reoccurrence.
- Maintained good relations with customers and vendors and developed strategies to reduce issues.
- Coordinated with trade vendors and merchandising group and resolved all disputes.
- Evaluated all work performed by vendors.
- Provided technical support to all external and internal customer groups.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
North Greenville University, Tigerville, SC