3263 Thompson Drive
Concord, CA 94520
Job Objective To obtain a position of Vendor Relations Manager in order to bring about continuity for the company by using my skill set to your best advantage.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in managing projects, vendor network and administering telemarketing environment
- Expertise in vendor management
- Operational knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Deep knowledge of office procedures
- Exceptional ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Remarkable ability to analyze large data
- Sound skills to resolve all issues
- Skilled to maintain good management relations
Vendor Relations Manager
Amerisure Insurance, Concord, CA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all vendor activities and communication.
- Identified issues faced by vendors and initiated corrective actions.
- Monitored vendor performance and ensured compliance to Service Level Standards.
- Facilitated in obtaining more national and regional vendors in processes.
- Developed standards for various new vendors.
- Analyzed vendor performance and developed corrective actions when required.
- Coordinated with vendor partners and company and resolved all delivery issues.
- Ensured client satisfaction with vendors.
Vendor Relations Specialist
Recruitment Trends, Inc., Concord, CA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Assisted vendor managers in all vendor tasks.
- Performed audits on repair invoices of vendor and ensured accuracy.
- Investigated and performed checks on potential vendors.
- Monitored all customer complaints on vendors and investigated all issues.
- Analyzed vendor and customer mapping and determined vendor coverage.
- Coordinated with customers and vendors regularly.
Vendor Relations Coordinator
Kaiser Permanente, Concord, CA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Ensured all work in compliance with company policies.
- Managed queries directed to ServiceLink such as incoming calls and inquiries.
- Developed files for databases and obtained new vendors.
- Maintained and updated agent database.
- Monitored all new vendor applications and ensured accuracy of applications.
- Coordinated with marketing team and identified vendors for rural markets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, GA