1619 Still Pastures Drive
Columbia, SC 29210
Job Objective To obtain Utility Manager Position with an established company where I can further boost my career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in providing maintenance to municipal utility systems and administering public works activities
- Exceptional knowledge of materials and equipments used for construction and operations of water treatment plants
- Deep knowledge of Environmental Quality Act and associated procedures
- Immense ability to plan and supervise working of construction and maintenance personnel
- Outstanding ability to analyze operations of Utility sections and recommended changes
- Profound skills to maintain and develop records
- Amazing skills to provide customer satisfaction to all clients
- Proficient in effective work practices and procedures
- Familiarity in managing budgetary systems
Aerotek, Columbia, SC
October 2008 – Present
- Planned all activities related to municipal utility maintenance program.
- Administered smooth working of water treatment plants and ensured compliance with Water Quality Control Board.
- Developed various goals and objectives of city policies and prepared policies according to it.
- Reviewed work of department employees and promoted staff accordingly.
- Monitored construction and repair work carried by city forces and prepared bills for same.
- Managed all services and supplies and placed orders as per requirement.
- Analyzed systems and made improvements water treatment plant, conveyance systems and waste water plants.
- Maintained and repaired all utility equipment and scheduled preventative maintenance on it.
Adecco Technical, Columbia, SC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Scheduled maintenance and repair of all water distribution system and waste water collection system.
- Inspected all maintenance projects and administered all contracts.
- Monitored working of crew performing various activities such as construction, repairing sewers and pressure stations.
- Trained employees and evaluated work performance for each individual.
- Assigned duties to each employee and scheduled work.
- Developed estimated for various projects such as managing waste water repair projects and associated equipments.
Akron Brass, Columbia, SC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Maintained water and waste water units and performed tests on water samples.
- Documented all test results and maintained records on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
- Handled hazardous chemicals with help of various protective equipments.
- Assisted in operating various water distribution and sewage collection systems.
- Monitored working of all machine and equipment and made minor repairs when required.
- Supervised work of staff and ensured satisfactory work.
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Ripon College, Ripon, WI