1923 Rhode Island Avenue
Washington, DC 20005
Job Objective To enhance my skills and further my career by filling the position of Utilities Manager in well-established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in maintaining various utilities equipment, operating various HV practices and procedures
- Outstanding knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems and its various principles
- Profound knowledge of various codes and regulations of work procedures
- Remarkable ability to develop estimated costs of project and time required
- Huge ability to read and interpret various electrical diagrams
- Skilled to understand work flow processes
- Ability to prepare equipment reports, failure analysis and track equipment
- Ability to forecast, organize and execute all work order requests
- Exceptional understanding of Safety and Health standards
Golden State Water, Washington, DC
October 2008 – Present
- Developed projects according to budgets as per contracts.
- Reviewed skills sets of employees in departments and analyzed it against required skills set for department.
- Inspected adherence to all safety requirements and inspected facility.
- Determined all work to be done according to company standards and policies.
- Managed all day to day activities, submitted reports to Operations Manager and resolved all issues.
- Established a preventative maintenance program and ensured its covered entire processes as mentioned in contract.
- Documented all records for installation work and ensured compliance to contracts.
- Ensured maintenance of quality control in facility .
CMI Management, Inc., Washington, DC
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed all equipment maintenance and repair carried on electrical circuits according to various technical manuals.
- Oversaw all troubleshooting carried on equipments and identified any issues.
- Performed tests on various components and circuits and ensured continuity of test equipments.
- Reviewed all test systems and ensured its compliance to various plans and specifications.
- Documented all records and maintained records of all repair work performed.
- Tested pipes and tube joints and ensured absence of any leakage.
American Water, Washington, DC
May 1998 – July 2003
- Supervised all maintenance and installation carried on various HVAC products and wiring.
- Monitored and assigned work to specific employees according its trade license.
- Managed all boiler repair and electrical apprenticeship programs.
- Scheduled and oversaw work of all external contractors.
- Inspected all new installations and obtained all electrical permits.
- Performed repairs on all tools and equipments of various trade.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Lackawanna College, Scranton, PA