4302 Spring Haven Trail
Rochelle Park, NJ 7662
Job Objective Seeking work as Unit Manager with company to advance my skills and career in this field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing all financial resources, managing health care facility and providing quality customer services
- Operational knowledge of all infection control practices
- Huge knowledge of hospital computer systems and office equipment
- Remarkable ability to follow Clarian policies and procedures
- Ability to resolve all problems
- Exceptional communication skills and communicated effectively with all members
- Skilled to manage and maintain all physician orders on outpatient computer database
- Proficient in interpreting all government regulations
- Familiarity in medical terminology
The GEO Group, Rochelle Park, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Supervised nursing facility and scheduled work of nursing staff according to State Practice Act.
- Administered working of staff and updated staff on all company information.
- Managed nursing staff and its working.
- Established good relations with residents and staff members.
- Monitored conditions of all residents and informed healthcare professionals accordingly.
- Ensured maintenance of records of residents as required.
- Improved and updated knowledge of various lab and infection control facilities.
- Reviewed education programs and performed all Quality Improvement activities.
Capital One, Rochelle Park, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Initiated various methods of patients care and maintained all medication administration record forms.
- Managed patient data for unit on computer systems.
- Monitored hospital departments and obtained all necessary supplies and services for facility.
- Assisted nursing staff in all patients transfer from unit.
- Handled all visitor queries and directed queries to appropriate departments.
- Organized medical records of patients and ensured completion of charts for patients and transfer facility.
Halifax Health, Rochelle Park, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted nursing team and answered all queries made by visitors, ensured smooth running of facility.
- Managed phone calls and completed necessary forms and required correspondence.
- Monitored documents and printed correspondence.
- Organized all supply inventories, maintained stocks in nursing stations.
- Reviewed duties performed by clerical staff and ensured compliance to all policies and procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Indian River State College, Fort Pierce, FL