347 Eva Pearl Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Job Objective Inspiring Travel Manager is looking for employment that challenges meand that enhances my experience in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in managing business travel, selling travel plans and assisting customers
- Expertise in working in a travel industry managing clients
- Exceptional knowledge of travel industry and related markets
- Deep knowledge of ticketing procedures and airline
- Immense ability to conduct sales through various marketing techniques
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet all client requirements
- Skilled to conduct online researches
- Proficient in working of Microsoft Office and email
- Familiarity in working on computerized systems
- Remarkable understanding of geography of world
DynCorp International LLC, Baton Rouge, LA
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all marketing strategies and recommended changes to ensure compliance with travel policies.
- Administered online travel booking and its associated tools.
- Coordinated with Event departments, prepared estimate of budgets and travel spend.
- Monitored all travel expenses and analyzed it to ensure compliance to all customer requirements.
- Oversaw working of Travel Management Company and managed all report systems.
- Coordinated with various vendors and maintained good relations.
- Initiated various programs that improved services and ensured best practices.
- Developed RFPs and related strategies and prepared travel contractors.
BAE Systems, Baton Rouge, LA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Organized all information for client related to both domestic and international travel.
- Coordinated with clients gathered all necessary information for travel and recommended appropriate plans.
- Planned itineraries for clients and prepared an estimated cost for same.
- Streamlined and confirmed all bookings and communicated to clients on all medical and luggage issues.
- Generated tickets and prepared all necessary documents.
- Managed all financial transactions, collected payments and maintained necessary records.
Gilt Groupe, Baton Rouge, LA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Assisted clients in finding appropriate deals for clients.
- Handled cancellations and changes made by clients in bookings.
- Managed bookings for all national and international markets.
- Monitored global distribution systems and ensured compliance to all quality control methods.
- Determined service contracts for all group travels.
Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management
William Carey University, Hattiesburg, MS