897 Clement Street
Atlanta, GA 30303
Job Objective Respected Training Program Manager seeks position where my skills would be used for the betterment of the company and its employees.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Admirable experience in developing and managing HR programs, designing web based training and developing marketing strategies
- Huge knowledge of instructional design and associated principles
- Sound knowledge of leaning management procedure
- Ability to maintain good communication with clients in development process of programs
- Immense ability to identify and resolve all problems
- Skills to analyze data and develop training programs
- Exceptional understanding of industry practices
Training Program Manager
Providence Health & Services, Atlanta, GA
October 2008 – Present
- Coordinated with client management team and ensured achievement of client goals and objectives through it.
- Planned, scheduled and motivated staff in all onsite training programs.
- Documented all personnel contact to be submitted to management.
- Prepared budget plans and maintained records of all expenses incurred in project development.
- Monitored all project issues, resolved it and escalated complex problems to seniors.
- Managed program and executed preventative maintenance process on it.
- Computed all project risks and informed seniors of same.
- Developed training program in compliance to all client need.
Training Program Specialist
Apple, Atlanta, GA
August 2003 – September 2008
- Planned all program related activities such as distribution of training resources.
- Developed ideas and training materials.
- Monitored feedback gathered from client and other subject matter experts and incorporated it in training programs.
- Designed project plans, prepared guides for participants and evaluated programs through various tests.
- Initiated web based training programs, converted all existing programs to a web based format.
- Assisted development project teams and in preparing designs with help of external and internal team members.
Training Program Coordinator
General Physics Corporation, Atlanta, GA
May 1998 – July 2003
- Reviewed program success and prepared reports on same.
- Managed trainee programs and ensured their training in good companies.
- Hired new employees, trained and assisted them in placement.
- Administered learning management systems according to appropriate technologies.
- Coordinated with Contracts Manager and prepared an annual budget program.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Florida Memorial University, Miami, FL