2144 Woodbridge Lane
Livonia, MI 48150
Job Objective Educated and qualified Training & Development Manager seeks position in a rising company where I can grow and become an asset.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in developing, evaluating all programs, managing various training methods for technical and complex processes
- Deep knowledge of various human resource programs
- Exceptional knowledge of instructional design procedures and techniques
- Outstanding ability to apply new technologies in processes
- Immense ability to document results and prepare procedure manuals
- Skilled to prepare effective presentations
- Skilled at developing training for complex operational and technical processes
Training & Development Manager
GMR Marketing, Livonia, MI
October 2008 – Present
- Administered smooth working of facility, identified deficiencies and prepared necessary training programs.
- Maintained good relationships with partners and incorporated requirements in training program.
- Developed training programs in accordance to adult training programs.
- Evaluated training programs and made necessary changes and modifications.
- Managed training programs and ensured continuous growth to it by developing new curriculum.
- Monitored training calendar and its related materials and prepared records for same.
- Trained employees and assisted with reference materials.
Training & Development Supervisor
The Mergis Group, Livonia, MI
August 2003 – September 2008
- Managed training programs and ensured training to all employees and contractors.
- Ensured training program formulation according to company standards.
- Prepared training budget and monitored entire planning cycle.
- Monitored and implemented Professional Development Program
- Analyzed programs and conducted Training need assessment.
- Supervised all training programs.
Training & Development Specialist
Presidium Inc, Livonia, MI
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed instruction materials and courses for programs.
- Managed program and implemented all training requirements.
- Monitored training costs and forecasted needs for future.
- Prepared strategic plans for budgets of training programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Foothill College, Los Altos Hills, CA