592 Caynor Circle
Millington, NJ 7946
Job Objective Seeking the opportunity to utilize my skills as an experienced Trade Show Project Manager while helping company excel and meet long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge experience in administrating all trade shows, managing budgets for show and planning all associated events.
- Deep knowledge of trade shows coordination, event planning
- Familiarity with trade show management, marketing ,sales and sales management
- Exceptional ability to maintain good relations with vendors and other partners
- Remarkable ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet all deadlines
- Outstanding skills to perform troubleshoot on complex projects
- Skilled to manage all finances and budget for shows
- Proficient in managing projects
- Familiarity in organizing various shows
Trade Show Project Manager
Woodstream Corporation, Millington, NJ
October 2008 – Present
- Managed all company related promotional activities and coordinated for various events and tradeshows.
- Organized all events according to marketing goals and strategies.
- Coordinated with client and ensured optimum effectiveness of campaign.
- Monitored customer events in tradeshows and developed strategies to achieve marketing goals.
- Developed promotional budget for various trade related activities.
- Maintained good relationships with various hotels and organizations and promoted activities.
- Coordinated with Project manager and developed various events.
- Supervised tradeshows and executed timely execution for events.
Trade Show Specialist
CommTech Services, Inc., Millington, NJ
August 2003 – September 2008
- Reviewed all logistics associated with tradeshows such as registration and selecting appropriate booth.
- Coordinated with vendors and supervised all kits and monitored all shows.
- Managed all tradeshow budgets and ensured compliance to same.
- Assisted staff and prepared all necessary communication for various events.
- Prepared various reports for post show and prepared necessary summaries.
- Developed various solutions for various trade shows and analyzed performance.
Trade Show Coordinator
UBM Canon, Millington, NJ
May 1998 – July 2003
- Prepared budgets for all tradeshow and documented reports of all expenditure on tradeshows.
- Managed and updated tradeshow calendar.
- Coordinated with trade partners and vendors and achieved all quality and cost objectives.
- Monitored all records of tradeshow and maintained all records.
- Organized resources for tradeshow and maintained an inventory of equipments.
- Determined all sponsorships and promotions for tradeshows.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Rockford College, Rockford, IL