2847 Elm Drive
New York, NY 10011
Job Objective To obtain a position as Test Engineering Manager with an established company in where I can enhance my skills and help the company to grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Experience in managing and developing engineering processes and equipments according to required specification
- Expertise in developing test cases and test plans
- Admirable knowledge of test methodologies and related software
- Profound knowledge of test workflows and associated products
- Exceptional ability to work according to National Electrical Code regulations
- Ability to perform troubleshoot on network software and hardware
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written forms
- Skilled to manage network and its working
- Good understanding Six Sigma and Lean manufacturing method
Test Engineering Manager
Marquardt Switches, Inc., New York, NY
October 2008 – Present
- Developed and executed test on all application software, hardware and firmware.
- Oversaw all validation tests and generated necessary test reports.
- Monitored test framework according to test requirements.
- Managed test tools, processes and monitored work of testing teams.
- Consolidated a test engineering team and ensured product development according to customer requirement.
- Trained junior staff in conducting tests explained various test methodologies and software development process.
- Coordinated with engineering managers and ensured effectiveness of all test programs.
- Analyzed problems in processes and resolved it accordingly.
Test Engineering Supervisor
Apple, New York, NY
August 2003 – September 2008
- Developed various test strategies and ensured product according to specifications.
- Planned all automated test equipments in facility.
- Monitored test equipment and ensured compliance with ISO 9001, documented all maintenance carried on equipments.
- Identified new test technologies and incorporated it in test equipments and processes.
- Analyzed test processes and equipments and recommended changes to process to improve its working.
- Managed and prepared department budget and forecasted future needs.
Test Engineering Lead
Focus Technology, New York, NY
May 1998 – July 2003
- Developed policies and procedures to enhance effectiveness of various engineering test programs.
- Analyzed working of existing systems and developed test plans to improve efficiency of systems.
- Designed testing techniques for all new applications and products.
- Monitored test results and prepared reports for test procedures and submitted it to management.
- Documented test results and ensured equipments and process compliance with ISO 9001 regulations.
- Recommended enhancements to engineering processes to improve product quality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
North Central State College, Mansfield, OH